Monday, October 19, 2009

Sunday Football

Saints v. Giants

- So before the game started I was debating starting Drew Brees on my fantasy team. Now, I know you're asking yourself, why the hell wouldn't you start the best quarterback in the league? Well, the past two games before the Saints bye week, Drew Brees didn't throw many TD's and I have David Gerrard on my bench, who outscored him both times. Plus, he was going against the Rams. So that's my first reason.
Second, the Giants have a damn good defense team. So I thought it would be a low scoring game.But, Manning is still recovering with his foot injury so I knew his game wouldn't be right on.

So, I pretty much thought the game could go one of two ways: If the Saints won, I had a feeling they would blow up. Otherwise, the Giants would win by a field goal and it would be a low-scoring game.

Well, the Saints won 48-27. It wasn't a 59-o blowout or anything, but definitely falls into my definition of blowing up.

Thank you Mr. Brees.

Bills v. Jets

Where you at TO??? Will somebody trade him to a different team please??? Every week I start you and feel like you will come through, but you never do!! I can't blame you. I know you don't want to be on the Bills. Well actually, everyone knows that. Anyways, good game overall. It was pretty intense when it went into overtime because Lindell decided to CHOKE during the kick that could've won the game. Well, OT it is. And with 2:44 seconds left, Lindell kicks and wins the game for the Bills.

I just dont think Sanchez threw enough interceptions though. Five is just not enough for me.

Overall, good game to watch. Still don't think there were enough interceptions during the game though.

Raiders v. Eagles

Ah, the Raiders/Eagles game. Or should I say upset city!!! Who saw that one coming?! I bet there are a lot of people out a lot of money from betting on the Eagles.

I feel like I don't even know what to say about this game. I'm still in shock. And I'm not sure how I'm suppose to feel about this. I mean I like the Eagles. And I hate the Raiders. But have you ever hated something so much for so long that you started to feel a little bad for it? That's how I feel about the Raiders. I'm kind of happy for them, I think. But I know, in true Raiders fashion, they will lose their next game. And after they do, I'm gonna call them and play "Ego" by Kanye West.

Let's not get big-headed Raiders. It's just one game.

Don't feel too down Eagles. You will bounce back. Especially because you guys are extremely embarrassed right now.

Broncos v. Chargers

I'm gonna go ahead and say that the Broncos take it. I mean, they are undefeated and everything. Normally, I would cheer for SD since they are a west coast team, but LT is pissing me off because he was in the top 10 for draft picks and isn't doing shit. So go Denver. I predict a 21-13 win by the Broncos. I will report back after the game.

No comments: