Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Broncos v. Chargers

I knew Denver had it!! Okay...so my score prediction was a little off but the Broncos still won. I actually thought the Chargers had it for a second when the score was 27-23...I got a little nervous but I know they would pull though. I was happy to see the LT got some carries and yards...but no TD's and you could tell he was pissed walking off the field to the sideline. How about the amazing 93 yard TD by Eddie Royal?? And then one by Darren Sproles?? That was awesome!!And I have to admit...I have a little bit of a crush on Josh McDaniels so I want him to win every game. It's hard for me to understand how the Niners sucked so bad with Mike Nolan and he is such a good defensive coordinator for the Broncos. I am happy to see them going into bye week with a 6-0 record. I can't help but root for the underdog. And I really like Brandon Marshall too. And Kyle Orton. Something about the whole Broncos team. Okay. I'm done talking about my infatuation with the Broncos.And oh yeah, how about all those sacks?? Let's end with a video recap:





No comments: