Sunday, March 7, 2010

WTF

I can't even describe in words how irritated and frustrated I am right now with the Lakers. However, I am grateful for the fact that I was at work and didn't see the game because I probably would have broken my TV had I been watching it at home. When I looked at my phone to check the score and it was 94-89 with :41 seconds left, I was already pissed off because I knew they were gonna lose. Then when I looked at the score and it said 96-94 FINAL, I almost threw my phone and let out a shriek leading everyone in the room to think that something bad happened to me. But it was so much worse. The Lakers lost. AGAIN. For the third time IN A ROW!

It would make me feel better if they lost to shitty teams because then I can just say they didn't try. But the Bobcats are a pretty good team. The Heat have one of the best point guards in the league in Dwyane Wade. And the Magic are the Eastern Conference Champs led by Dwight Howard. Can the Lakers beat a GOOD team for once?!! Last week they were 7-8 against teams in the leading ranks of both conferences. So this makes them even worse. Which means all the teams they are beating are SHITTY teams!!!!! What the hell are you guys going to do when you play Denver in the playoffs??!!! The Nuggets team is stacked! Okay so you make it past Denver; so what about the Cavs and Magic situation?!Magic is hungrier than they were last year. And LeBron wants a championship ring. What is your plan?! Get it together!


WTF Lakers. WTF!!!!!!

Okay this was a dirty, dirty game. Maybe Ron Ron's hair riled everyone up, but man. It was aggressive for sure.

Matt Barnes had it out for Kobe the whole game. I saw in the highlights that he looked like he wanted to punch Kobe like 6 times. And I saw that he acted like he was gonna check the ball in Kobe's face. I don't know if the refs called a foul for that, but definitely should've been. Kobe put up 34 points. Big deal.

I love you Kobe, but I'm hating you right now. When will you start to trust your team mates? Did the team being 4-1 without you not earn your trust? Or did it just hurt your feelings that they played better as a team without you there? I know why you hog the ball. Because you don't think anyone else will make it in. This is why it seems like every game you guys play comes down to a game-winning shot. Sure, I'm just as happy as the next guy when you make the clutch shots. But when you didn't play, there was a good flow on the floor with passing and scoring between EVERYBODY. There are other guys besides Pau Gasol on the team.

But that leads to the real question for all the clutch shots this season..Why does it always come down to that? You guys should be winning by more than a 2-point margin. You are the reigning champs. But the way you guys are acting right now is like James Roper from "The Great White Hype"; unmotivated, undisciplined and lazy. And you think that you can win another championship without trying. NEWSFLASH! YOU ARE LOSING TO THE BEST TEAMS IN THE REGULAR SEASON! HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO WIN A 7-GAME PLAYOFF SERIES AGAINST ONE OF THESE TEAMS?!!!!

The Los Angeles Lakers are a better team than that. They have one of the strongest starting line ups in the NBA with the best bench team.

It's disgusting when they lose.

I can keep ranting on but I might end up throwing my laptop so I'm gonna stop here.

WHAT THE FUCK LAKERS?!

Ugh.

No comments: